the train is coming. i still know it's orange. the woman in front of me shoves past him on the side. a sassy black woman behind us yells "GET OUT OF THE WAY THE TRAIN IS COMING!" I shove past the gentleman in question. it's orange!! hooray!! anyway i run and make it. so does the escalator and the sassy black woman.
in conclusion
1) fuck you dude with baggage. next time i will mercilessly passive aggressively run through your giant bags. it would have been 13 more minutes for orange and i would have directed my bitter rage at you the entire time.
2) i would tell you to take the elevator except.... it's been broken since december...
3) ALL TRAINS MUST HAVE SASSY BLACK WOMEN ON THEM. mandatory.
2 comments:
I am inclined to agree with your observation Mr.D'huyvetter. However, I find that sassy women of all shapes, colors, and sizes on the metro maintain an air of self preservation rather than an altruistic mission of mass-transit efficiency. While their efforts to make it home to their cats each night occasionally provides me with a dedicated and goal driven blocker into the promised land of a departing train; it is that same diligence that causes me to miss my green to red connection each morning due to their quixotic mission of denying all others the privilege of entering the metro-car first. So in conclusion, sassy women of the world... use your power for good, FOR GOOD!
I wish I were a sassy black woman.
Post a Comment